Tour activities are allowed to run in a limited capacity under Phase 2 of Singapore’s Recovery Plan from COVID 19.
In light of the COVID-19 situation, tour operators and tourist guides must comply with the latest requirements for Safe Management Measures (“SMMs”) found at https://covid.gobusiness.gov.sg/safemanagement/general, the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Control Order) Regulations 2020 found at https://sso.agc.gov.sg/SL/COVID19TMA2020-S254-2020 (“Control Order”), and the sector-specific requirements for tour operations (https://www.stb.gov.sg/content/stb/en/home-pages/advisory-for-tours.html).
Before the Tour:
1) Registration with full and accurate contact particulars is required for all tours. This is to facilitate contact tracing purposes. Attendance and contact details will also be taken before the start of the tour. Indie Singapore Tours reserve the rights to disallow any participant who has not registered for a tour or refuse to provide contact details.
2) All tours will be limited to groups of up to 10 persons (further divided into two subgroups of 5) (or the stipulated number allowed by regulations). The tour guides will disallow any participants or groups that have more than the stipulated allowed number and reserve the rights to cancel or discontinue the tour.
3) Participants are required to take a temperature check and the tour guides will disallow any participant that is febrile (i.e. feverish) and/or appear to be unwell with the specified symptoms from participating in the tour.
4) Participants are also required to wash their hands with water and soap or use hand sanitisers if water and soap is unavailable.
5) The tour guide will conducting a pre-tour briefing and to ensure that all SMMs relevant to participants are conveyed to you. Participants are required to download the SafeEntry and TraceTogether app prior to the tour.
During the Tour:
1) Participants will be required to wear to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking or taking medication, etc.).
2) Participants will also be provided and use portable audio tour guide system, or equivalent, with individual headsets/ear-pieces to be worn throughout the conduct of the tour.
3) Participants should take mindful precaution to maintain at least 1m spacing from another participant and tour guide.
4) Participants are required to use the SafeEntry, where available, at each place of interest in the tour.
5) The tour guide will be required to look out for participants that may display the specified symptoms during the tour. The tour guide will require any participant subsequently found during the tour to have developed the specified symptoms to immediately leave the tour to seek medical treatment or, if the participant is not able to leave the tour to seek medical treatment, isolating the individual from others, providing surgical masks, maintaining safe distance, and arranging for the participant to obtain medical treatment.
6) For tours with conveyance, participants are required to keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimises physical interaction.
7) Tour guides reserve the right to skip or avoid tour stops / locations / routes on the itinerary during peak periods or when deemed to have a large crowd of people to minimise physcial interaction.
After the Tour:
1) Participants are advised to retain the TraceTogether app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts after the tour.
2) Participants are advised to clean, disinfect or dispose all items provided to them such as earpieces (disposable and non-disposable) for portable audio tour guide system or face masks after using them.
3) Participants are advised to wash their hands with water and soap or use hand sanitisers if water and soap is unavailable.
Tour Guides and staff reserves the right to disallow any participants that are in breach of SMMs, Temporary Measures, Control Orders or sector specific requirements from further participation in the tours or stop/cancel the tour. In line with all other liability clauses in this terms & conditions, Indie Singapore Tours LLP will not assume any liabilities arising from any COVID-19 cases that may or may not be related to the participation or conduct of the tours.
COVID-19 Tour Guidelines
On Our Part
>> Small Group Sizes. Groups size capped at 10, (further divided into two subgroups of 5)
>> Temperature check is mandatory for all guests before the start of tours
>> Hand sanitizers will be provided and guests are strongly encouraged
>> Crowded Places will be avoided whenever possible
>> Guides will wear a mask and use microphone during the conduct of the tour
>> We reserve the right to turn away any guests having fever and/or displaying flu-like symptoms
On Your Part
> >Booking with accurate information required for possible tracing purposes
>> Download and use of SafeEntry and TraceTogether App
>>Wearing of mask is mandatory for all guides and guests during the tours (with certain exemptions)
>> Try to keep a distance of at least 1m apart from other participants
>> If you are not feeling well (especially having fever or flu-like symptoms), please have a good rest and not come for the tour. In the event of paid tours, refunds will be granted on a case-by-case basis
THE FINE PRINT
Indie Singapore Tours LLP is a Limited Liability partnership registered under ACRA (UEN: T18LL0831L) in Singapore, and a tour operator under Travel Agent License No: TA03178N.
2. LIABILITY INSURANCE
Indie Singapore Tours LLP does not provide liability insurance for the protection of Participants who participate in Indie Singapore Tours’ tours and activities.
Participant’s participation in our tours is at participant’s own sole risk. Participant, on behalf of his/herself and/or any person or entity acting through or on behalf of participant, by purchasing a ticket and / or participating in Indie Singapore Tours’ tour or activity forever and unconditionally releases the company, and any affiliated entities, parent companies, subsidiaries, present and former employees, owners, officers, members, managers, partners, contractors, insurers, shareholders and directors of the foregoing limitation (collectively, “released parties”), from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses in any way arising out of, or resulting from, Participant’s participation in Indie Singapore Tours’ tours or activities, including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for death, injury, loss or damage to Participant, to any one else, or to any property, regardless of whether or not such injury, loss or damage was caused by the negligence or willful conduct of the company or any of the released parties. Participant, on behalf of his/herself and/or any person or entity acting through or on behalf of participant, further agrees to defend and indemnify the released parties, and to hold the released parties harmless, from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) and losses of any kind or nature whatsoever in any way arising out of, or resulting from, Participant’s participation in the tours or activities.
This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof, as well as those disclosed and known to exist. The provisions of any state, federal, local or territorial law or state providing substance that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages which are known or unsuspected to exist at this time, to the person executing such release, are expressly waived.
3. HEALTH, MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
By purchasing tickets for and/or participating in a Indie Singapore Tours’ tour or activity, the Participant fully comprehends and accepts all of the risks associated with his/her participation in the Indie Singapore Tours tours/ activities including, without limitation, exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, automobiles, pedestrians and the like) and death.
By purchasing tickets for and/or participating in a Indie Singapore Tours’ tour or activity you acknowledge and represent that the Participant is in good health and suffers from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make Participant especially susceptible to injury or disability while participating in a Indie Singapore Tours’ tour or activity.
Indie Singapore Tours LLP advises all Participants to take up their own Personal Accident and Liability Insurance. Indie Singapore Tours LLP do not provide liability insurance for the protection of Participants who may participate in our tours and activities.
4. BEHAVIOR POLICY
For the benefit of all Participants on all Indie Singapore Tours’ tours and activities, Indie Singapore Tours reserves the right to remove any Participant whose behaviour is deemed to pose a risk or nuisance to other Participants or members of the public. Participants who are removed from a Indie Singapore Tours’ tour or activity for this purpose will not receive a refund and no costs or expenses incurred will be covered
5. MEDIA RIGHTS, PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING POLICY
Indie Singapore Tours reserves the right to take photographs and film footage of Participants on Indie Singapore Tours’ tours and activities and to use the material in any way it deems appropriate including but not limited to featuring it on the company website and on promotional materials.
Participants agree to grant Indie Singapore Tours an irrevocable royalty-free worldwide license to use photos and videos taken on all tours in which you may appear. Indie Singapore Tours has the right to reproduce, distribute, broadcast, exhibit, edit, digitize or in any other way use the Material by any means and in any form of media, whether existing now or created later, without restriction worldwide, by incorporating the Material into its website, catalogues, books, brochures, magazines or any other publications, or any informational, commercial, promotional or advertising material (henceforth known collectively as the “Works”). Participants agree that Indie Singapore Tours is and shall be the exclusive owner of all title, rights and interest in the Material and the Works, including copyright thereof.
All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Site including, for example and without limitation, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively, the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Indie Singapore Tours, and/or Indie Singapore Tours’s affiliated entities, licensors and/or suppliers.
6. USE OF TOUR CONTENT AND MATERIAL POLICY
Notes, photographs, images and other materials supplied to Participants who take part in a Indie Singapore Tours’ tour and / or activity in hard-copy, electronic format or any other format, are the personal copyright of Indie Singapore Tours LLP, and are not to be reproduced in whole or in part, or distributed to any Third Party in any form whatsoever, without the express written permission of Indie Singapore Tours. Requests to use Content for any purpose should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. TOUR CANCELLATION
a) Cancellation by Participant
We have a strictly no refund & non-cancellation policy once a tour is confirmed.
However, we do assess each situation on a case-by-case basis and can offer alternatives such as a date exchange or a E-certificate. In some cases, we can do a full refund.
Each tour is scheduled to depart on time. On late arrivals, tour content and activities that were missed would not be refunded nor replaced. No reimbursement, compensation, partial or full refunds would be given. Participants are advised to be at the scheduled Meeting Point or Pickup Point 15 minutes before Tour Commencement, and have responsibility of their own time management.
If a Participant chooses to leave a tour or activity part way through the Indie Singaproe Tours’ tour / activity or to cut short a private tour for any reason, no refund or transfer will be offered.
We are able to provide a safe and secure method of payment by bank deposit or credit card / Paypal / STRIPE for cancellation fees.
b) Cancellation by Indie Singapore Tours
If tours and activities are cancelled by Indie Singapore Tours, for any other reason, Participants will be offered a choice of a full refund or transfer to another date with open availability.
In such cases, Participants will be notified by email using the email address that was provided at the point of ticket purchase. Indie Singapore Tours accept no responsibility if an inaccurate or incorrect email address is provided and will not be liable to cover any costs incurred for an unnecessary journey to the tour meeting point in any circumstances including failure to reach the Participants with the cancellation message including at the fault of Indie Singapore Tours and its staff.
All official bookings are only made via www.indiesingapore.com platform and in the form of email confirmation. No other alternative direct bookings are permitted or recognised by us.
During the tour, participants are required to present their booking confirmation via print out of confirmation or flash the email confirmation using their mobile devices.
Booking confirmation are only valid on the indicated tour type and date. No replacements of participants or transfer of booking is allowed, unless requested and permitted by us on a case by case basis.
Indie Singapore Tours has the sole right and discretion to change routes and times prior to a tour. Updates will be sent via email or contact at the earliest possible instant. Indie Singapore Tours will deem the best routes of every tours, possible alteration of routes could be, but not limited to, road closures, accidents, hindrance or addition in the tour inclusion, in order to provide the best tour experience for participants.
10. WEATHER CONDITIONS
Indie Singapore Tours’ tours are conducted in rain or shine. You are advised to carry an umbrella and dress appropriately for weather conditions. There would only be cancellation on extreme weather adversity. Discontinuation or suspension of tour will be up to the discretion of our Tour Guide and should there be such situation, Indie Singapore Tours will issue a refund accordingly. Refunding decision is made by Indie Singapore Tours and our Tour Guides will not be held any responsibility on refunds.
Should participants wish to discontinue the tour, there will be no reimbursement, compensation, partial or full refunds given. Participants are responsible for their own safety and decisions.
11. NO LIABILITY TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
Indie Singapore Tours acts solely as agent in arranging tours, transportation, venue visits and other services and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default of any company, organization or person engaged in transporting passengers, rendering service, or carrying out arrangements for any tour or by the act of default of any restaurant or shop or its employees.
Indie Singapore Tours shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, infection or illness caused in any way to the Participant(s) using or consuming the services or products of third parties. Additional purchase of food and other services or products along the tour will be at the expense of Participants.
Indie Singapore Tours and the Site reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by posting such changes. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of any amended agreement shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes.
Indie Singapore Tours and the Site may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the Site, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. Indie Singapore Tours and the Site may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason. In addition, Indie Singapore Tours and the Site may at any time transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any affiliate, subsidiary or business unit, or any of their affiliated companies or divisions, or any entity that acquires Indie Singapore Tours, the Site or any of their assets.